Latest Posts

Hello World!



Hello internet!

My name is Sabrina, though I do go by Ri. This is my blog, which I call Hiver et Caféwhich is French for Winter and Coffee.

I rather like the snow, though I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I'm Canadian. Coffee is wonderful as well. Especially in the winter time.

Anyways, here are some things about me:

  • I'm an avid reader of mostly YA books, though I do venture into New Adult, Adult and Middle Grade. 
  • I adore coffee. It keeps me awake during the day. I am a student after all. 
  • I have an interest in 
    • crime shows
    • sci-fi shows
    • nail polish + makeup
    • kpop, j-pop, j-rock 
    • musicals
    • photography
    • graphic design
    • travel
I hope you guys enjoy my blog and future posts. They will be probably related to the above interests.



Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)