Latest Posts

Tunes . . . Lana Del Rey - Once Upon a Dream

I promised myself that I would write a blog post after my exams were over, but I just couldn't help myself when yesterday, Disney released Lana Del Rey's cover of Once Upon A Dream.

O. M. G.

I'm a huge Disney fan, ever since I was really young and I will continue to be one for the rest of my life I hope. But anyways, Lana's cover of this iconic Disney song gives it such a haunting, dark vibe that really fits with the Maleficent movie.

I really cannot wait to see Maleficent, with Angelina Jolie in it. Ugh! Love love love. Anyways. If you haven't heard this song yet, it's free on Google Play in the States until Feb 3.

Here's the trailer with the song mixed into it!



Happy Listening!


Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)