Latest Posts

SHELFIE!


So I don't have too much time to write a blog post this week. I have tons of homework to catch up on and it sucks. Midterm marks count.



So as you can see. I clearly have a lot of books. It's ridiculous. The arrangement has since changed from this picture, but no new books have been added. 

The bottom shelf contains my manga magazines and manga novels. And also some manga in French and adult fiction. 

The next row up has a lot of vampire books and my Nancy Drew collection. Behind them are mostly my collection of classics and my Series of Unfortunate Events books. 

The row above that holds my dystopian and angel books and behind them are some contemporaries, historical fiction and spy/crime YA. 

And on the top shelf, there is a lot of my favourite books, from the harry potter books, the vampire academy books, and the Rick Riordan books. Behind them is just a mishmash of middle grade and YA books. 

So that's my book shelf in a nutshell. :) 

Have a great day, y'all!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)