Latest Posts

[Dear Diary] #2: July 21 - July 27th, 2014



Date: July 21st - July 27th

THE BOOKS



So. I paid a visit to the library again. It helps to tame my book buying tendencies a little bit. It's like being a vampire and drinking animal blood. It sates the thirst, but you need self control to not buy anything. Also, two books that I won earlier in the month came in! Thank you, Indigo Green Room and also M.D. Waters! As I write this, I've started The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I also received a review copy of REWIND TO YOU by Laura Johnston and SUMMER AT CASTLE STONE by Lynn Marie Hulsman on NetGalley. I have no self control. I have no self control.

Also, I read 4 books this week:

  • JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta
  • THE TAKING by Kimberly Derting
  • DARKNESS FALLS by Cate Tiernan
  • SALT & STORM by Kendall Kulper

THE ENTRIES

So. I haven't done much this week, besides doing some blog stuff and going to the library. All my friends have left me to go on vacation, while I'm here. All by my lonesomeeeee. My best friend is in summer school and she's obvi super busy with doing well in the course. I did go to the dentist this week and hated everything because I didn't eat before my teeth cleaning and was starving afterwards. I was so hungry. I did have coffee before that and probably wasn't a great idea. 

I did go shopping on Friday, which was a lot of fun. I somehow managed to exercise self control and not buy any books even as I held KISS OF DECEPTION in my hands. I did a lot of official-y, uni stuff too, and that just makes me want to scream with anxiety. 

One of the things that I'm proud of this week is that my parents got Lemon cake and Apple cake from the local farm and it's so freaking delish. That is all. 

THE MUSIC

I've been listening a lot to the playlist that somebody made for WE WERE LIARS and it's fantastic. I've discovered some songs that I haven't heard before. Here's a link to that playlist: here. 

I've also been listening a lot to the Solo Day mini album by B1A4. The music video is absolutely hilarious and Solo Day is a very summery song and I really love listening to that song on really beautiful days. 

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)