Latest Posts

[Dear Diary] July 7 - July 13, 2014



DATE: July 7 - July 13, 2014

The Books


I borrowed a crapton of books this week. It's been a long time since I've been to the library because of school. I had a library at school and so that's where I borrowed books from. I had to make difficult decisions to narrow my haul of books to only seven. I also received my pre-order of FOUR by Veronica Roth! I also borrowed SIEGE AND STORM by Leigh Bardugo from my friend.

The Entries

It's summer time, and guess what? I don't have a job. All my friends are going back to Hong Kong for the summer and my best friend is in summer school. I'm here sitting in my room blogging most days because I have nothing to do. That's probably why I'm going to be posting nearly every day. 

I spent Monday planning out a schedule in preparation for course selection for my university courses. That's pure stress right there with thinking about whether I'm going to specialize, double major or major and double minor. Oh geez. 

I marathoned three of the Xmen movies and most of Inception with my friend because apparently watching Days of Future Past without watching the others is blasphemous. Also I hadn't watched Inception and apparently that's also blasphemous. 

I bought a couple of face masks from The Face Shop and somehow managed not to get THE FOREVER SONG while I was in the book store the other day. 

I need to find a job. Oh gosh. 

The Music

I've been trying to compile myself a Slytherin playlist because of house pride. I've been really into Money Power Glory by Lana Del Rey. I'm also kind of obsessed with Iggy Azalea's The New Classic album. I also am really loving MAMAMOO, a Kpop girl group who have a really jazzy sound that I love. 

Happy reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)