Latest Posts

[Book Haul] September Book Haul!



Even as I start university, I have no semblance of self control. I doubt it's ever gonna get any smaller, considering I resort to retail therapy to relieve stress. Seriously. It looks like a lot of books, but I didn't actually spend all that much, mostly because even though I have no self control, I am very cheap.

The books I got this month are:

  • Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Golden by Jessi Kirby
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
  • The Diviners by Libba Bray
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
You can get my story about The Dream Thieves, Golden, Catching Fire and Endless Knight in my Recap post for Word on the Street that's going up next week. :)

Bloodfever is the sequel to Darkfever. This series is fantastic so far and I really need the next book in the series. Maybe I'll go pick it up soon. You never know. ;)

And you may be wondering what I'm doing getting another copy of Days of Blood and Starlight. WELL. That was the only one I needed to complete my Daughter of Smoke and Bone series in hardcover. And it was $6. HOW COULD I RESIST. I couldn't. And so now I have two copies of Daughter of Smoke and bone and Days of Blood and Starlight. Yep. Yep. I know.

Also, The Diviners was $6. And I've been wanting to get the hardcover of The Diviners for forever, because it's SO BEAUTIFUL underneath the jacket. The design is very 20s. And so gorgeous. ugh <3

So that's literally all the books that I bought this month. I'm gonna have a bunch of new releases next month in my book haul. It's gonna be so much fun. omg.


Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)