Latest Posts

Ri's Midnight Review Ramblings: Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

Now I doubt this is going to be a regular sort of post. It takes a very very special type of book to do this to me, but I read HEIR OF FIRE in the very beginning of September and I read it all in one sitting pretty much.

And holy shit is this book fabulous. There is no second book syndrome with Sarah J Maas. It just keeps getting better and better and just escalating through the roof.

So I wasn't going to do a full review for this one, mostly because I have issues with articulating my feels as you'll see when I post my ramblings that I wrote immediately after I finished it. And when I say immediately, I mean immediately.

So have fun reading through my incoherent ramblings. I'm probably going to cut out the bit where I repeat how incoherent this rambly "review" is going to be.
I think this is by far the best out of all the books so far. I write this as I am dealing with all the feels at 3:22 AM, a day or so before school starts.

I seriously cannot even with my feels right now. I cannot. freaking. even. Sarah J. Maas, you have slayed me.

I already had a premonition that there was going to be a larger plan at work since it switches between multiple points of view. This happened in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy too. And look how that turned out. Massively complex, beautiful and epic.

I don't know what to say. This review is probably going to be incoherent ramblings of me going, "I can't even." I hope this doesn't put me in a reading slump. I seriously have a lot of stuff to read.

Can I have book 4 now, please?

AND CELAENA. MY POOR BABY. CAN I JUST HUG YOU? PLEASE?

Rowan is sexy and I seriously wondered for a sec if he was mated to Celaena. I hoped, but I doubt it would be that predictable. Damn, you're surrounded by hot, scary guys, Celaena.

I think I'll just be in a constant state of "what the even. I cannot handle the feels" for the next week.

Also MANON. She's bloodthirsty and badass and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for her and her wyvern.

Okay. I'm done with the ramblings for now. I wonder if I'll post this on my blog. 

I hope you guys had fun reading this. I certainly did after waking up the next day.


Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)