Latest Posts

Life Update!

You might have noticed I've been a bit absent lately and not posting nor tweeting. Perhaps updating my instagram, but essentially absent.

I've been having a bit of an existential crisis lately. I've been pretty much set all my life to become a computer scientist, but I recently failed both my math courses and I generally hated all my courses except for my beloved Classical Mythology course. I've been trying to come to terms with changing my program and what I want to be. However, therein lies the problem. I don't know what I want to do.

But enough of that depressing talk. I haven't been doing much since my little crisis started at the end of April. I was a bit active in the beginning of May but not really.

However, I did do some things.

I've been into cooking lately.



This recipe I cooked comes recommended from me. It's the Lonely Girl Pancake recipe that makes enough batter to make about five medium sized pancakes and essentially enough for one person. Very tasty and I think it'll be my go to pancake recipe.

I've also been very into fountain pens lately if you didn't know. I looove my fountain pen and I'd love to have more and use more inks. I'm kind of falling into the hobby.



Also, fountain pen ink in water is so gorgeous and lovely to photograph. This is the beautiful Poussiere de Lune by J.Herbin, which I adore. I want more of this ink so badly!

I've also been eating out a lot at some cooler places since I am out of school nowadays and my job doesn't start for a while.

I've been super into photography as always. Follow me on instagram, @Astaraya ;)

I hope to be posting more soon and reading more as well. I'm starting to get out of my existential crisis funk now.


Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

  1. I do hope you'll be able to find your passion again soon, but keep yourself happy with what you love, like photography, and pancakes! I'm sure you'll find something you love doing and that won't have you studying subjects you hate at college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pili! I really hope I'll be able to find something that I love to do. :)

      Delete
  2. Why don't you go into photograpy as a Fine Art? There are a lot of computer related photography classes now. It is difficult when you butt heads with something in your curriculum. Sending good energies. Have you ever done a blog post about your fountain pens and inks with photographs? I would so much love to see that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photography is something I enjoy and I think I'd probably do it as something on the side. :) And thank you! <3 I'd love to do a post on fountain pens and inks once I acquire more for my collection. :D

      Delete
  3. Aww hugsssss~ It always takes time to figure these things out but I'm sure you'll be fine. Even I'm still kind of searching haha. Beautiful pictures Ri <3 Those pancakes are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. Thanks Eileen <3 <3 And thos pancakes were pretty delish. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)